As you now know, it’s emotions that create habits, not repetition.
This is why it’s important to FEEL PROUD of yourself every time you repeat your Tiny Achievable Action.
And also why it’s important to CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS each time too.
Here are a few suggestions
- Punch the air and squeal “Whoop! Whoop! I did it! I’m great at this!”
- Go to a mirror and give yourself a high five.
- Congratulate yourself in the mirror. “Wow! Well done! You’re doing really well!”
- Jump up and down clapping your hands!
- Tell everyone about it on social media!
Really tap into the feeling of EXCITEMENT, and create your habit quickly!